As an agency consultant and business coach, I have helped 250+ digital marketing agencies in 27 countries—from New York to Sydney to Johannesburg to London.
- Adapt Partners — full service search marketing agency
- BlueBird Strategies — full service demand generation & marketing automation
- Coalmarch Productions — practical, innovative website and marketing solutions
- Cheshire Impact — digital marketing & marketing automation consulting
- Imagine — online marketing and branding for associations and professional services firms
- Inflow — results-focused eCommerce marketing agency
- 240+ other (confidential) digital marketing agencies worldwide
Typical Clients — Is this you?
I’ve helped owners of agencies worldwide, ranging from a few employees to 700+ people.
My typical client is the CEO or owner of a digital marketing agency with fewer than 100 employees. Does the following sound like you?
- Your agency’s growing fast and you’re feeling growing pains.
- You know where you want to go but aren’t sure how to get there smoothly.
- Paying for advice sounds better than reinventing the wheel.
- You want an objective outside perspective for your business—just like how your agency provides an outside perspective for your clients’ own marketing needs.
- digital marketing agencies & ad agencies
- web design & web development shops
- social media & PR firms
- interactive design & video production studios
- whitehat SEO firms
“Karl sincerely cares about the business success of others. His resourcefulness and support were invaluable to me during a time of transition and renewal for my agency and myself. His commitment to growth and understanding is unparalleled.”
I can help you figure out project management, client service, accounting, sales, marketing, recruiting, and other business operations. Here are some examples of results I’ve gotten for clients.
Clients That Aren’t a Good Fit
My help isn’t right for everyone—I don’t work with:
- Agencies that don’t get—or aren’t seeking to get—at least 50% of revenues from digital marketing
- Agencies that aren’t comfortable being called an agency (I can’t help you if you’re not comfortable in your own skin)
- Blackhat SEO firms
See If You’re a Match
“Karl’s approach to building solid, high-growth marketing firms is unlike any I’ve ever seen. In one month, he’s set in motion more profound change and forward momentum than I was able to do on my own in over a decade. I look forward to continued work with Karl and [Sakas & Company], and consider his advice and insight to be a driving force in the growth of my firm.”