Got a quick question about running your marketing agency, looking for career advice, interested in volunteering with Triangle AMA, or just want to say hello? Inspired by Beck Tench‘s office hours, I hold weekly Office Hours [nearly] every Tuesday.
I do Office Hours at Videri Chocolate Factory in downtown Raleigh (327 W. Davie St., Raleigh, NC 27601) from 11:30am-12:30pm on Tuesdays. Click here for a list of “blackout dates” when I won’t be at Office Hours.
Why I Share Free Advice at Office Hours
Why do I do Office Hours? Having a standing one-hour block each week helps me fit more face-to-face meetings into my schedule. I’d love to meet you!
There’s no charge—my Office Hours are free for you. Office Hours aren’t a substitute for an in-depth Sakas & Company consulting project or coaching session, of course—but buy a cup of Stumptown coffee, hot or iced chocolate, or cocoa-nib tea from Videri’s coffee counter and let’s chat!
How to Sign Up (or Show Up)
Otherwise, Office Hours are first-come, first-served.
If you’re visiting from out of town, tweet me at @KarlSakas or call/text me at 919-410-6224 to double-check ahead of time, just in case (I may have an occasional unexpected conflict beyond what’s listed above, or a client call may have run long).
Parking & Directions
Set your GPS for 327 W. Davie St., Raleigh, NC 27601. There’s free parking in the adjacent lot—no need to pay for on-street parking. Drive under the metal crane at the entrance and let the parking attendant know you’re going to Videri.
I usually can’t stay past 12:30pm, but if you want lunch nearby, visit Jose and Sons (Mexican & Southern fusion) in the same building or The Pit (eastern and western NC BBQ) across the street. Note that the parking company may charge you for using the lot if you cross Davie Street to the Pit.
Blackout Dates in 2016
Note: I will NOT be doing Office Hours these Tuesdays in 2016:
- January 12th (travel)
- January 19th (travel)
- January 26th (speaking at AMA-Richmond)
- March 1st (prep for High Five Conference)
- March 8th (speaking at AMA Alaska)
- April 12th (travel)
- April 19th (speaking at Raleigh SEO Meetup Conference)
- May 3rd (speaking at PRSA Counselors Academy)
- May 17th (travel for AMA Tulsa)
- July 12th (speaking at Charlotte AMA)
- August 23rd (speaking in Alaska)
- September 6th (MC’ing at Content Marketing World)
- September 27th (speaking at AAF Corpus Christi)
- October 11th (speaking at AMA Madison)
- October 25th (speaking engagement)
See you soon!