Karl Sakas actually cares about the success of the people he works with long after the invoice has been paid. I still get emails, many months later, with highly actionable and personalized tips that help me manage and market our agency.
Struggling with growth at your digital marketing agency? There’s light at the end of the tunnel!
1) Consulting: You’ll get strategic advice to move forward confidently. I’m there when you need me… and not there when you don’t.
- How It Works: I’ll analyze your specific situation, quickly find the solution, and recommend a prioritized plan.
- Cost: In-depth agency transformation projects are US$15,000 to 25,000, with a focus on helping you see at least a 10X ROI. I can sometimes do narrower-scope projects for less. Pay an initial deposit and then receive weekly invoices, working against your Agile backlog. See the Agency Consulting page for more.
2) Coaching: Get industry-tested advice and make consistent progress on your long-term goals.
- How It Works: Get custom feedback and accountability through weekly one-on-one coaching calls with me as your business coach. On average, my clients hit 92% of their goals each week.
- Cost: Coaching is US$1,000/month for (virtually) unlimited email support, plus a monthly check-in call. See the Business Coaching page for more.
3) Single-Call Gut Check: You’ll get answers to your specific questions so you can move forward.
- How It Works: Do a focused phone call where I answer your question(s) about anything—about shortcuts, about what’s normal, about what to do next, about whether your plans make sense.
- Cost: Calls are ~US$6/minute for a call (no minimum length) via the Clarity on-demand expert service. See my Clarity profile for more.
Finding the Right Option For You and Your Agency
I’m glad to do a free Q&A call to answer your questions about how I work with clients as a consultant and coach. Contact me to see what’s right for you.
“Karl’s approach to building solid, high-growth marketing firms is unlike any I’ve ever seen. In one month, he’s set in motion more profound change and forward momentum than I was able to do on my own in over a decade. I look forward to continued work with Karl and Sakas & Company, and consider his advice and insight to be a driving force in the growth of my firm.”
Need Help Right Now?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-919-410-6224. I respond to most emails within 24 hours… and often less than an hour.
— Erin Bury (@erinbury) April 20, 2016