Agency Business Strategy
“Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
Where do you want to be in five years? Whether it’s selling your agency for a big payday or building a viable agency that goes the distance, I can help. With clients on six continents, I’ve helped 300+ agencies:
- Double their profit margins, helping the agency sell for a maximum price
- Break through a revenue growth plateau, by identifying leadership gaps and coaching the team
- Solve an employee retention problem that threatened the agency’s future
Want to take control of your agency, too?
Let’s talk—I offer a free, confidential, no obligation Q&A call to see if we’re a match.
How does this work?
It starts when you fill out the contact form below. My colleague Diane or I will get back to you within two business days.
If things sound like a match, you’ll get my pre-intake survey and we’ll schedule a 45-minute exploratory call. I’ll have some followup questions, and I’ll answer your questions about approach.
If things are a fit, I’ll recommend the right approach. And if we’re not a fit, I’ll point you elsewhere.
Am I a typical client?
My clients have spanned 300+ agencies on six continents. Here are common factors:
- You’ve been growing fast—between 30% and 200% annually—and are hitting growing pains. You wish you could make yourself “needed, but not necessary.”
- You’re facing a big decision about your agency’s future. You want a plan or roadmap to get there faster, instead of learning the hard way.
- Your agency has 20-100 employees, with 1-3 owners. (My clients have ranged from startup agencies to holding company agencies.)
- You’ve budgeted at least US$20,000 for comprehensive help over the coming year.
Sound like you? Sounds painful—request that free Q&A call ASAP!
What does it cost?
Considering we’re solving six-figure and million-dollar problems, most clients invest US$20,000+ annually. Engagements fall into two categories:
- Agency Roadmap strategy project: $15,000 to $35,000 plus travel (2-4 months)
- Executive Coaching: $2,500 to $3,500 per month (6-12 months)
Most clients pay via credit card. I also accept PayPal, ACH eChecks, and U.S. checks. There’s a deposit and then ongoing installment payments.
Will Karl come to my office?
All of my coaching and most of my consulting work is remote. During larger Agency Roadmap projects, an on-site visit may make sense, especially when you have a large team in one location. If that’s the case, I’ll include that as an option as we scope your project.
More questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
To start the conversation, please complete this form. You’ll hear back within 2 business days, with a few date/time options to schedule an exploratory call.
Don’t like forms? Email, or call me at +1-919-410-6224. Thanks!