Agency Business Strategy
“Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
Where do you want to be in five years? Whether it’s selling your agency for a big payday or building a viable agency that goes the distance, I can help. With clients on six continents, I’ve helped 300+ agencies:
- Double their profit margins, helping the agency sell for a maximum price
- Break through a revenue growth plateau, by identifying leadership gaps and coaching the team
- Solve an employee retention problem that threatened the agency’s future
Want to take control of your agency, too?
Let’s talk—I offer a free, confidential, no obligation Q&A call to see if we’re a match.
“Karl’s approach to building solid, high-growth marketing firms is unlike any I’ve ever seen. In one month, he’s set in motion more profound change and forward momentum than I was able to do on my own in over a decade.“
How does this work?
It starts when you fill out the contact form below. My colleague Diane or I will get back to you within two business days.
If things sound like a match, you’ll get my pre-intake survey and we’ll schedule a free 45-minute exploratory call. I’ll have some followup questions, and I’ll answer your questions about approach.
If things are a fit, I’ll recommend the right approach. And if we’re not a fit, I’ll point you elsewhere.
Am I a typical client?
My clients have spanned 300+ agencies on six continents. Here are common factors:
- You’ve been growing fast—between 30% and 200% annually—and are hitting growing pains. You wish you could make yourself “needed, but not necessary.”
- You’re facing a big decision about your agency’s future. You want a plan or roadmap to get there faster, instead of learning the hard way.
- Your agency has 20-100 employees, with 1-3 owners. (My clients have ranged from startup agencies to holding company agencies.)
- You’ve budgeted at least US$25,000 for comprehensive help over the coming year.
Sound like you? Sounds painful—request that free Q&A call ASAP!
What does it cost?
Considering we’re solving six-figure and million-dollar problems, clients typically invest at least US$25,000 annually. Engagements fall into two categories:
- Agency Roadmap strategy project: $15,000 to $35,000 plus travel (2-4 months)
- Executive Coaching: $3,500 per month (6-12 months)
Most clients pay via credit card. I also accept PayPal, ACH eChecks, and U.S. checks. There’s a deposit and then ongoing installment payments.
Not in your budget? Get my “DIY” Agency Resource Library.
Will Karl come to my office?
All of my coaching and most of my consulting work is remote. During larger Agency Roadmap projects, an on-site visit may make sense, especially when you have a large team in one location. If that’s the case, I’ll include that as an option as we scope your project.
More questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
LATEST BLOG POST for AGENCY BUSINESS STRATEGY
Dealing with surprise changes at your agency? Use “Overcome by Events” (O.B.E.) and other tools to avoid “get-there-itis” and get back on track.
“Karl Sakas assisted and guided me through the sale of my agency, providing an accurate business valuation, a thorough purchase agreement review, and great advice on how I could get the most out of the exchange.
I would highly recommend Sakas & Company and Karl Sakas to any agency owner or manager interested in getting great advice, increasing their profitability, and making their overall lives a lot easier!“
To start the conversation, please complete this form. You’ll hear back within 2 business days, with a few date/time options to schedule an exploratory call.
Don’t like forms? Email, or call me at +1-919-410-6224. Thanks!