Get agency advice on lead-gen, generating revenue via bite-size service offerings, preparing to take a sabbatical or other extended leave, and more—in the September 2023 episode of Agency Office Hours with Karl Sakas.
- REVENUE GROWTH: “How can we grow revenue beyond referrals from our own network?” [starting at 2:01]
- CONTENT MARKETING: “How can we leverage content marketing to get in front of potential clients?” [starting at 7:01]
- LEAD-GEN: “How do we find past contacts for reconnecting?” [starting at 11:40]
- TAKING EXTENDED LEAVE: “How can we prepare when a team member is out on sabbatical or family leave?” [starting at 18:57]
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: “What’s a good option to offer if prospects don’t want to start with a big retainer?” [starting at 31:23]
- PRICING: “What pricing models will help us get strong profit margins?” [starting at 35:05]
- SCOPING: “How do we improve how we price and scope work for clients?” [starting at 38:25]
Top Resources from the Live Event:
- Use Inbound Branding to get more great clients
- Worried about going on leave? Do a Stress Test (or two) first!
- How to launch your Paid Discovery (or similar “wedge” offer)
- Three ‘Levers’ for Profitable Delivery: Pricing, Scope, and Scope Management
- Agency rules: Be strategically free, never secretly free.