Get agency advice about managing remote employees, crisis communications, outsourcing, PM software tools, and client meetings—in the March 2022 episode of Agency Office Hours with Karl Sakas. Click the link below to “jump” directly to the Q&A segment:
- CRISIS COMMUNICATIONS: What should we tell our team when a global crisis is in the news? [starting at 2:14]
- REMOTE MANAGEMENT: How can we hold our remote team accountable? [starting at 9:19]
- EMPLOYEE EXPECTATIONS: How should we communicate our expectations with the team? [starting at 13:59]
- TEAM MANAGEMENT: How do we avoid micromanaging our team? [starting at 17:23]
- OUTSOURCING: How can we get better results from a whitelabel agency? [starting at 27:50] (via sponsor E2M Solutions)
- SOFTWARE TOOLS: How do we find the right PM software option(s) for our agency? [starting at 39:54]
- CLIENT MEETINGS: How many agency team members should attend each client meeting? [starting at 50:41]
- MEETING PREP: How do we ensure our team is on the same page? [starting at 53:27]
Top resources from the live event:
- Clarity counts, especially when we’re “separated by a common language.”
- If someone *can* do the job, but doesn’t *want* to do it… they’re probably a “Reluctant Employee.” Here’s what to do.
- How to pick your agency’s PM software [Step-by-Step Guide]
- Consider how you’re representing the six Agency Roles (including the four client-facing roles).
- 3 rules for better client meetings: Agenda, recap, and followups.