We discuss pricing models, virtual assistants, SOPs, whitelabeling, and more in the March 2021 episode of Agency Office Hours with Karl Sakas. Click below to “jump” to a specific segment:
- PRICING MODELS: How can we change pricing models to charge more? [starting at 1:52]
- POSITIONING: How can we reposition as a strategy-first agency? [starting at 4:27]
- VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS: What can I delegate to a VA, and do I need more than one? [starting at 11:00]
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Why should we share our goals with an accountability partner? [starting at 24:29]
- PROCESS: How can we create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) while also running the agency? [starting at 26:47]
- WHITELABELING: How can we build our marketing portfolio if past client work is under NDA? [starting at 41:19]
- MESSAGING: How do we tell our network about our new positioning? [starting at 49:44]
Top resources from the live event:
- Consider the 3 core pricing models (hourly, milestone, and value-based).
- Here’s how to think about pricing in general.
- What to delegate to a Virtual Assistant (VA).
- What to expect from an Executive Assistant (EA).
- If you’re considering whitelabeling, beware the risks.