The shoemaker’s children always go barefoot…
…and most agencies do a terrible job at their own marketing.
If your sales pipeline isn’t full of perfect clients, your Inbound Branding isn’t working. Fortunately, you can fix this problem—choose to specialize, consistently deliver great content for your target market(s), and use a strong sales process to manage the flood of opportunities.
Inbound Branding helps drive the right clients to find you, so you don’t have to spend as much time looking for them. I’ve helped agencies:
- Identify a new client-vertical and develop a plan to reach highly profitable clients in that industry niche
- Grow inbound leads from single digits to 80+ per month
- Secure a paid speaking gig at their industry’s top conference
- Overhaul their sales process to find better prospects in less time
- Launch a Paid Discovery “product” to get paid for what they used to do for free
Want my help, too?
Let’s talk—I offer a free, confidential, no obligation Q&A call to see if we’re a match.
How does this work?
It starts when you fill out the contact form below. My project manager (Diane) or I will get back to you within two business days.
If things sound like a match, you’ll get my pre-intake survey and we’ll schedule a 45-minute exploratory call. We’ll have some followup questions, and answer your questions about approach.
If things are a fit, I’ll recommend the right approach. And if we’re not a fit, I’ll point you elsewhere.
Am I a typical client?
My clients have spanned 300+ agencies on six continents. Here are common factors:
- You’ve been growing fast—between 30% and 200% annually—and are hitting growing pains. You wish you could make yourself “needed, but not necessary.”
- You’re facing a big decision about your agency’s future. You want a plan or roadmap to get there faster, instead of learning the hard way.
- Your agency has 20-100 employees, with 1-3 owners. (My clients have ranged from startup agencies to holding company agencies.)
- You’ve budgeted at least US$15,000 for comprehensive help.
Sound like you? Sounds painful—request that free Q&A call ASAP!
What does it cost?
Considering we’re solving problems that have a six- or seven-figure impact, most clients invest US$20,000+ annually. Engagements fall into two categories:
- Agency Roadmap consulting project: $15,000 to $35,000 plus travel (2-4 months)
- Executive Coaching: $2,500 to $3,500 per month (6-12 months)
Most clients pay via credit card. I also accept PayPal, ACH bank draft, TransferWise, and U.S. checks. There’s a deposit and then ongoing installment payments.
Not in your budget, or trying to solve a smaller problem? Schedule permitting, we can do a one-off call for $750 to $1,000 via Clarity.fm.
Will Karl come to my office?
All of my coaching and most of my consulting work is remote. During larger Agency Roadmap projects, an on-site visit may make sense, especially when you have a large team in one location. If that’s the case, I’ll include that as an option as we scope your project.
More questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
LATEST BLOG POST for INBOUND BRANDING
Are you telling sales prospects that your prices are negotiable? Stop selling against yourself! You’re hurting your own profit margins. Here’s how to fix this!read more
To start the conversation, please complete this form. You’ll hear back within 2 business days, with a few date/time options to schedule an exploratory call.
Don’t like forms? Email, or call me at +1-919-410-6224. Thanks!